Tips on preparing for your bid and cleanings:
- Have a clear and specific idea of what you would like cleaned and how.
- Do your best to de clutter before your scheduled cleaning.
- Gather all the desired and requested cleaning supplies.
- Some of my favorite cleaning products include:
- Magic Erasers
- Swiffer Dusters (not the store brand)
- Bona mops and cleaner.
Have you ever had a hard time getting your stainless steel sink spotless? Try this… rinse out your sink completely and sprinkle with baking soda. Spray your sink with vinegar and let sit for about 5 minutes. Wash, rinse and dry for a sparkling clean sink.
Does your shower gather a lot of hair after a shower or bath? If you wait for the tub/shower to dry completely then using the hose on your vacuum cleaner, vacuum out all the hair before cleaning. This will help prevent clogged drains, and hard to clean wet hair.
Dilute vinegar in water and put in a spray bottle…to use for mopping hardwood floors. Works Great!